Demystifying Advanced Life Support
Do you care for critically ill patients? Do you run codes, or help in codes? If so, do you know the answers to the following questions:
If you knew what a made a patient go into cardiac arrest, how would you change your approach in resuscitation?
If you knew your patient was going to go into cardiac arrest in 10 minutes, how can you prevent it?
Demystifying Advanced Life Support teaching the nuts, bolts and function of advanced cardiac life support.
After teaching thousands about critical care, and after running hundreds of codes, there are keys to resuscitation that saves lives.
- Cardiac Pharmacology: I mean a deep clinically applicable understanding of the cardiac medications we use in cardiac resuscitation.
- We will go deep beyond the ACLS algorithms
- You will learn the NEW, life saving approach to PEA. It's not the 5 H's and 5 T's. (It's the PEA pyramid.)
- You will learn the 5 causes of pulmonary symptoms, and the 5 deadly causes of chest pain; their pathology and how to approach these patients.
- Secrets of chest pain and 12 lead EKG interpretation