CME4LIFE Case Study: College Professor Gets Sent to the ER!
We’re back with another one of John Bielinski PA-C’s case study scenarios. This is a case where a college professor starting having chest pain during one of his lectures and students were forced to call 911.
Watch the following video and answer these questions:
- What would you do in this scenario?
- What would be your priorities?
- What would you be thinking?
CASE STUDY QUESTION & DESCRIPTION (Video)
CASE STUDY SOLUTION (Video)
How did you do with this case study question?
At CME4LIFE, we enjoy challenging you with different medical stories so that you can always be at the top of your game! Our performance as clinicians directly effects the quality of care that we can provide to our patients. If you feel as if you could use some additional review with on Cardiology, consider joining us for our upcoming CME event:
- Join us for one of our largest CME events of the year in Marco Island, Florida! The Heart of Cardiology event is a must attend for those looking to rekindle their passion for patient care.
- Earn up to 24 hrs of AAPA Category 1 CME Credits! (Also recognized by the AANP)
- Click here to learn more.
Latest posts by Brian Cleary (see all)
- The New Guide for PA Students – Surviving PA School - May 17, 2017
- How to Prepare for the PANCE [Infographic] - May 9, 2017
- Introducing the CME4Life LifeBlood Workshop Series - April 18, 2017