CME4LIFE Case Study: CP with Bradycardia
We’re back with another one of John Bielinski PA-C’s case study scenarios. This is a common case that we see often. This was a story from a person at a nursing home that ended up in the ER with chest pain.
Watch the following video and answer these questions:
- What would you do in this scenario?
- What would be your priorities?
- What would you be thinking?
CASE STUDY QUESTION & DESCRIPTION (Video)
CASE STUDY SOLUTION (Video)
How did you do with this case study question about chest pain and bradycardia?
At CME4LIFE, we enjoy challenging you with different medical stories so that you can always be at the top of your game! Our performance as clinicians directly effects the quality of care that we can provide to our patients. If you feel as if you could use some additional review with these topics, please consider looking into the following items:
- Become a master of ECG interpretation with CME4LIFE’s Black Belt ECG Video Review Program.
- Join us for one of our largest CME events of the year in Marco Island, Florida! The Heart of Cardiology event is a must attend for those looking to rekindle their passion for patient care.
Latest posts by Brian Cleary (see all)
- The New Guide for PA Students – Surviving PA School - May 17, 2017
- How to Prepare for the PANCE [Infographic] - May 9, 2017
- Introducing the CME4Life LifeBlood Workshop Series - April 18, 2017