We are announcing the cancellation of our CME4Life Board Review Course in Pensacola, FL originally scheduled for 9/12-9/15.
Our concern for the safety of our attendees is our number one priority and as a result, our Pensacola conference has been cancelled.
Due to the demand of evacuees that are being displaced from other areas, the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front is holding all reservations. However, if you do not plan on using your room and to avoid any cancellation penalties, the hotel asks that you cancel immediately by calling 800-445-8667, 866-916-2699, or on-line at http://www3.hilton.com/en/index.html and click “My Reservation” at the top to cancel.
Our hearts go out to those affected by Irma. We wish you safety in the coming days, and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Please call our office at 800-263-6840 or email us at [email protected] and we will be glad transfer your registration to any of our remaining 2017 board review courses including San Antonio (9/26), Orlando (10/18), Las Vegas (11/7) and Buffalo (12/13). Please see our website http://conferences.cme4life2019.wpengine.com for more details on these conferences.
CORE 5-Hour LIVE Board Review Workshop – Pensacola, FL
Earn up to 30 AAPA Category 1 Credits* with our 5-hour CORE Challenge included activities.
Our CORE Live Challenge is an action-packed, 5 hour workshop where your clinical decision making skills will be put to the test by interactive case study questions. Have fun while learning in an interactive workshop where you’ll test your understanding of the NCCPA blueprint and top “must know” pearls to pass your PANCE/PANRE.
Start with 50 of our pre-conference questions, join John Bielinski PA-C to review the remainder of blueprint questions, then enjoy your take-home materials for even more CME!
Why Should You Attend a CORE Challenge?
- Receive 20 Category 1 SA CME Credits with our approved content and it will be recognized at 1.5x credit value, read more.
- Great CME value and educational content with less time commitment.
- Find a convenient location/date near you with our expanded schedule.
- Interact with classmates in a enjoyable learning environment
- Learn directly from one of our designated CME4Life Proctors!
About the Workshop
Our program is designed by John Bielinski, a 17 year acute care veteran, to help you get the best value from your CME conference. The workshop consists of attendance at our Self Assessment LIVE Challenge, plus the Self Assessment Take Home Primary Care Challenge. The combination of this Live course and the take home program earn participants a total 20 AAPA Category 1 CME Credit Hours; these credits are recognized by NCCPA for 1.5 times the approved value.
General Admission + Take-Home Activity
- CORE 5-Hour LIVE Board Review Workshop – 10 credits of AAPA Approved SA CME
- Self Assessment Take Home Primary Challenge – 10 credits of AAPA Approved SA CME.
(Total of 20 AAPA Category 1 of SA CME Credit Hours)
What to Expect:
We will be holding this event on [EVENT_TIME type=start_date format=’l, F jS, Y’] from [EVENT_TIME type=start_time format=’g:ia’] – [EVENT_TIME type=end_time format=’g:ia’] in Pensacola, FL.
AAPA Category 1 Credit
* The approved title of this course is Self Assessment Live Primary Care Challenge.
(1) This Self-Assessment LIVE CME program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 10.00 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Approval is valid for one year from the release date of 04/01/2017. Physician Assistants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME Standards.
(2) This Self-Assessment CME program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 10.00 AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Approval is valid for one year from the release date of 02/17/2017 . Physician Assistants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME Standards.
To encourage PAs to continue to pursue self-assessment activities, NCCPA will award 50% additional credit for all activities designated for self-assessment Category 1 CME credit (i.e., a self-assessment activity worth 10 credits will be converted to 15 credits by NCCPA) (read more).
Need help? Have a question?