|UpcomingDemystifying Emergency Medicine Conference – Asheville, NC|
|Dates:||Mon Aug 29, 2022 - Thu Sep 01, 2022|
|Location:||Asheville, North Carolina|
CME4Life presents to you a complete exploration of evaluating a patient to determine if they are truly sick and what needs to be done to provide the best patient outcome. Demystifying Emergency Medicine is designed to increase your confidence and competence in a methodical step-wise approach that does not just give you evidence-based medicine but teaches you how to think! We will help you increase your skills clinically, but also in a way that will help protect you medicolegally.Register Now
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to apply for 20.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of credits is yet to be determined.
This activity was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
Day 1 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Emergency Medicine Mindset: Helps you understand your mindset in emergency medicine and how it effects patient care.
· Lab Medicine: This program simplifies the understanding of the labs you need to master to be able to care for truly sick patients effectively and efficiently. This includes dealing with understanding and identifying sepsis, AKI, electrolyte abnormality and acute bleeding.
Day 2 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Pulmonary Medicine and CXR interpretation: This program provides a constructive approach to radiographic interpretation which will ultimately increase your confidence and competence in caring for patients. You will also be taught a mnemonic to help you recognize the five most important causes of shortness of breath and best practice strategies to evaluation patients . Topics covered on this day include COPD/Asthma, CHF, pneumonia and PE.
Day 3 – 7: 00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Cardiac Medicine and ECG interpretation: This program compiles the previous day materials and expands to focus on the evaluation of acute chest pain. It is not always a myocardial infarction that causes the pain and the five major causes of chest pain will be reviewed along with their presentations.
Day 4 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours.
· Abdominal Medicine: This last program continues to expand from the previous days to effectively evaluate acute abdominal pain. We will review a systematic approach to a patient presenting with acute pain along with diagnosis and treatment of acute gastrointestinal bleeding and the use of gastric lavage. Lastly, we will discuss work up and treatment of appendicitis using the most current guidelines.
In Person – $799.00
In Person Early Bird – $699.00 (through June 29, 2022)
Come join us for a unique and one of a kind conference experience! We are currently reserving a room block for attendees. We have negotiated significantly reduced rates for our guests! To arrange your stay, please use the below “Hotel Reservation Link.” The special room rate will be available until the group block is sold-out.
Hotel Link Coming Soon!
Need help? Have a question?[email protected] 800-263-6840
Disclaimer: CME4Life reserves the right to cancel any conference within 6 weeks of conference date. Registrants will receive a full refund within 7 business days. CME4Life is not responsible for charges associated with canceled flight or hotel rooms.
Cancellation Policy: Although it is rarely necessary, CME4Life reserves the right to modify speakers and subject matter. CME4Life assumes no liability beyond the refund of the seminar registration fee. In the unlikely event that CME4Life postpones or cancels this conference due to circumstances beyond our control, you will be provided with a refund for the registration fee or you can opt to transfer to another of our live events.