IMPACT Demystifying Emergency Medicine LIVE 4-Day Conference
Conferences for practitioners of Hospitalist, Urgent Care and Emergency Medicine
IMPACT Demystifying Emergency Medicine LIVE is a 4-day program designed to teach you how to approach the acutely ill patient. From a finger laceration to an acute Myocardial Infarction, this course will teach you, in ways you will remember, how to care for these patients. Whether you are looking for a refresher course in Emergency Medicine, just out of school and looking to expand your knowledge, or switching specialty paths, this course is for you!
Why should you attend our IMPACT conference?
- We will use cutting edge learning techniques to ensure that you learn the material for LIFE.
- With active engagement, using an audience response system, we will keep you engaged.
- With the use of case studies, you will apply what you know and gain true knowledge and experience in Emergency Medicine! This course is not like any other course offered.
- With small classroom style learning, we will answer and address specific learning concerns for all attendees.
Each and every attendee will leave this course gaining more knowledge and experience in whatever aspect of medicine they needed improvement in. We will know our attendees and address specific areas of concern in their practice. Our promise to you is this, you WILL learn Emergency Medicine, you WILL walk away with the skills to apply and use what you learn immediately, you WILL earn Cat 1 CME credits, and you WILL have fun doing it!
<p>*Early bird discount is only valid until 10/7/17</p>
Demystifying Emergency Medicine
- Clinical Laboratory Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine & CXR Interpretation
- Chest Pain & Advanced 12 Lead EKG
- Common Emergency Medicine Complaints
Urgent Care Medicine
- Urgent Care Medicine Tricks of the Trade
- Secrets of Wound Care
- Fast Track Orthopedics
- Understanding Front Line Infectious Disease
- Secrets of Extraordinary Patient Care and Medical Errors Prevention
Advanced Emergency Medicine Case Studies
This program is exciting, fresh and challenging. This is a case study based program where all cases are presented real time, and discussed as real patients do; with piece by piece information. We will walk through case studies and dissect the thinking involved to practice excellent medicine.
This program will utilize the audience response system to challenge, engage and push you to apply what you have learned and practice medicine!
Case Study Complaints
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Toxicology and Overdoses
- Agitated Patient
- Pulseless Electrical Activity
- Unstable Arrhythmia
Through collaboration with other attendees, you will work through these cases by using a step by step approach and practice providing excellent medical care. We will use cutting edge techniques such as flipping the classroom, where the attendee will lead the learning and apply the skills. This is the future of Continuing Medical Education and Medical Learning! This is where it will come together and you gain understanding of your knowledge and skills and can apply these to your everyday work. You will not want to miss this!!
What to expect
Hotel & Travel Information
We’ve reserved rooms at a discounted rate for conference attendees. Click here to book your room. [ESPRESSO_VENUE]
AAPA Category 1 CME Credit
This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 24.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel.
Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
Need help? Have a question?