Critical Care Emergency Medicine LIVE – USB & Streaming
If you work as a “lone wolf” critical access provider, this program will save lives. If you are a PA/NP or primary care physician working at a critical access ED, this program will make or break your performance.
This program is for any advanced practitioner provider who wants to take their emergency medicine to the next level and deeply understand how to care for the critically ill patient.
After completion of this program, participants will be able to evaluate and assess critically ill patients with more confidence by using systems and processes taught during these lectures.
- John Bielinski, PA-C
- To organize an approach to critical access EM
- Understand the five causes of chest pain
- Master the HEART score
- Connect tachycardia with patient presentation and review the ACLS algorithms
- Describe guideline directed heart block diagnosis and treatment
- Guide the early identification and treatment of hypotensive patient
- Guide the clinical approach to airway emergencies
- Understand the five cause of shortness of breath
- Master the pulmonary embolism
- Discuss the key components of a difficult to AMBU bag a patient
- Discuss the key components of a difficult to intubate a patient
- Differentiate oxygenation/ventilation emergencies
- Initiate resuscitation in a patient with a toxic ingestion
- Assemble a clinical approach to electrolyte emergencies
- Guide in running a code blue and near code
- Discuss key features of a septic patient
- Discuss key features of an anaphylactic patient
- Align the clinical approach asystole
- Examine lethal arrhythmias and pharmacology/defibrillation options
- Understand end thinking when it comes to emergency care
- Evaluate the two different categories of bad outcomes in emergency medicine
- Understand the difference between system one and system two thinking
- Differentiate the key components in emotional intelligence and how it applies in medicine
- Review pearls of making your chart unattractive to plaintiff attorneys
USB flash drive containing 6 hours of video and accompanying presentation in PDF format.
AAPA Credit Value:
Approved for 6 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits.
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 6 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid from 12/1/2020 to 12/1/2021 . PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. AAPA reference number: CME-201484.
Products will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received for your purchase. All products are shipped via USPS® priority mail service. For specific details on your product’s shipment, please call our support team at (800) 263-6840.
CME Products – CME4Life offers a 7 day money back guarantee on individual courses ordered. If you order multiple courses exceeding $1,000.00, CME4Life will refund you the full amount minus a $50.00 Per Course Administrative Fee plus S&H. If you have not tried our products previously, we strongly encourage that you purchase a single product first to ensure it will meet your educational style and needs. CME4Life reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals who consistently make large purchases only to return them.
Gift Cards/Product Purchases – There are NO REFUNDS on any orders that include gift cards/special promotions. Once you receive your paid invoice, your order and credit card have been processed and NO REFUNDS will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.