Secrets of Laboratory Medicine
This DVD is based on 8 years of teaching laboratory medicine to college students.
- The one critical question you have to answer about anemia.
- The biggest error in the evaluation of hyponatremia.
- The single best predictor that your patient is going to die tonight.
- The secrets of acidosis taught in medical school.
- The 9 causes of sinus tachycardia you must learn.
- There electrolyte that kills more the all others combined.
- Where’s the major malfunction? Understanding the Kidney.
- Death or blocked? Mastering the 5 players of Liver Function Tests.
- Does elevation really matter? Demystifying pancreatic enzymes.
- How to decode blood clotting; platelets and clotting cascade.
- The four nasty, dirty bugs we deal with daily. Getting to know Clostridium.
- The 6 positive bugs that every good clinician can identify.
AAPA Credit Value:
This program is not currently approved for AAPA Category 1 Credit CME.
Tech Add-Ons (Package Options Only)
This item is not eligible for technology add-ons. Tech Add-On Packages can be found at builder.CME4LIFE.com.
Referral Program Statement:
CME4LIFE products will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received for your purchase. All products are shipped via USPS® priority mail service. For specific details on the shipment of your product, please call our support team at (800) 263-6840.
Customers are allowed 60 days from the date of the initial purchase. Customer is also responsible for any fees incurred for the shipment of the returned product and to insure the package includes full replacement value of the contents received. Refunds will be issued back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase (minus shipping and handling costs).
*Returns will not be accepted for any CME4LIFE “Tech Add-On” items including: Gift Cards, Apple iPad, Apple Watch 2, or Microsoft Surface Pro.