Pulmonary Medicine and CXR Interpretation
Let’s face it. A chief complaint of a “cough” could be nothing, or, it could be everything. This DVD is based around the mnemonic HORID – the 5 causes of pulmonary complaints. This provides a flawless system of evaluating a pulmonary patient.
- Speechless. Sleepy. He’s going to stop breathing
- Diagnosis the decompensating pulmonary patient early
- RIP’t ROAR’ing ABCs
- A flawless way to read a CXR
- Is he “blue” or “sleepy?”
- How to understand Hypoxia verses hypercarbia?
- The 4 critical secrets to the assessment of a pulmonary patient
- The best system to evaluate a chest XRAY in medicine
- Congestive Heart Failure: where’s the money?
- You have to handle that airway obstruction with “T.L.C.!”
- You can’t order it if you don’t know about it
- Asthma and lifesaving options
- Understand the 3 radiographic presentation of pneumonia
- Fend off the grim reaper from your patient:
- Mastering the pulmonary embolism
AAPA Credit Value:
This program is not currently approved for AAPA Category 1 Credit CME.
Tech Add-Ons (Package Options Only)
This item is not eligible for technology add-ons. Tech Add-On Packages can be found at builder.CME4LIFE.com.
Referral Program Statement:
CME4LIFE products will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received for your purchase. All products are shipped via USPS® priority mail service. For specific details on the shipment of your product, please call our support team at (800) 263-6840.
Customers are allowed 60 days from the date of the initial purchase. Customer is also responsible for any fees incurred for the shipment of the returned product and to insure the package includes full replacement value of the contents received. Refunds will be issued back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase (minus shipping and handling costs).
*Returns will not be accepted for any CME4LIFE “Tech Add-On” items including: Gift Cards, Apple iPad, Apple Watch 2, or Microsoft Surface Pro.