You Will Pass… Our Record Speaks for Itself!
Join us for a dynamic and educational experience at CME4Life’s Advanced Urgent Care Conference recently changed from Demystifying Emergency Medicine, taking place in the vibrant city of St. Petersburg, Florida. This symposium is designed for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners who work in emergency medicine settings, providing them with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills in delivering quality care in the moment.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from expert speakers in the field and participate in interactive sessions on a variety of relevant topics, including:
In addition to the educational sessions, attendees will also have ample opportunities to network and connect with peers, exchange ideas, and discuss best practices in the field.
The CME4Life’s Advanced Urgent Care Conference formerly Demystifying Emergency Medicine is an essential event for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners who want to stay current on the latest advances in the field, enhance their skills, and deliver the highest quality of care to their patients. Register now to secure your spot at this cutting-edge conference.
**If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME4Life reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course.
CME4Life will refund the registration fee but will not be held responsible for any related expenses incurred by participants.**
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown
Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown
Fairfield Inn & Suites St Petersburg North
CME4Life is not affiliated with room blocks at the above hotel recommendations.
Demystifying Emergency Medicine Conference
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 20 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. Approval is valid from 4/14/2024 to 12/31/2024. AAPA reference number: CME-2010863.
This activity was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
Credits awarded by the AAPA are accepted by the ANCC Certification Program and the AANP as Continuing Education (CE) credits for nurses and nurse practitioners. **we highly recommend you confirm with your state board that they accept these credits**
Day 1 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Emergency Medicine Mindset: Helps you understand your mindset in emergency medicine and how it effects patient care.
· Lab Medicine: This program simplifies the understanding of the labs you need to master to be able to care for truly sick patients effectively and efficiently. This includes dealing with understanding and identifying sepsis, AKI, electrolyte abnormality and acute bleeding.
Day 2 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Pulmonary Medicine and CXR interpretation: This program provides a constructive approach to radiographic interpretation which will ultimately increase your confidence and competence in caring for patients. You will also be taught a mnemonic to help you recognize the five most important causes of shortness of breath and best practice strategies to evaluation patients . Topics covered on this day include COPD/Asthma, CHF, pneumonia and PE.
Day 3 – 7: 00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Cardiac Medicine and ECG interpretation: This program compiles the previous day materials and expands to focus on the evaluation of acute chest pain. It is not always a myocardial infarction that causes the pain and the five major causes of chest pain will be reviewed along with their presentations.
Day 4 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours.
· Abdominal Medicine: This last program continues to expand from the previous days to effectively evaluate acute abdominal pain. We will review a systematic approach to a patient presenting with acute pain along with diagnosis and treatment of acute gastrointestinal bleeding and the use of gastric lavage. Lastly, we will discuss work up and treatment of appendicitis using the most current guidelines.
100% PANCE GUARANTEE:
IF YOU FAIL YOUR PANCE AFTER TAKING OUR CURRICULUM,
WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR UNTIL YOU PASS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY MENTORED BY JOHN, AS WELL AS PUT INTO A STUDY COHORT.
CME4Life offers a 7 day money back guarantee on individual courses ordered. If you order multiple courses exceeding $1,000.00, CME4Life will refund you the full amount minus a $50.00 Per Course Administrative Fee plus S&H. If you have not tried our products previously, we strongly encourage that you purchase a single product first to ensure it will meet your educational style and needs. CME4Life reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals who consistently make large purchases only to return them.
Gift Cards/Product Purchases – There are NO REFUNDS on any orders that include gift cards/special promotions. Once you receive your paid invoice, and your order and credit card have been processed NO REFUNDS will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Conference Cancellation Policy – Written cancellations received 30 or more days prior to the conference start date will be eligible for a full refund of the registration fee paid. Cancellations received less than 30 days, but prior to the conference start date will receive credit towards a future CME4Life conference of their choice. For cancellations received on or after the conference start date, 50% of the registration fee paid will be credited toward a future CME4Life conference.
**If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME4Life reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course or conference. CME4Life will refund the registration fee but will not be held responsible for any related expenses incurred by participants.**