A podcast where experts in emergency medicine talk about their experiences, case studies and hot topics.
Join us at TALK EM as leading experts in emergency medicine talk about their experiences, case studies and hot topics. Ideal for the Physician Assistant (PA), Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Doctor (MD,DO) that is interested in exploring cutting edge trends in acute care medicine. First-hand accounts and experiences from Advanced Practitioners in the trenches of emergency, urgent care and advanced emergency settings.
How to Listen to Talk EM
Simply say: “Alexa, Play John Bielinski’s Talk EM on Apple Podcasts”
- “Alexa, play John Bielinski’s Talk EM from yesterday on Apple Podcasts”
- “Alexa, skip ahead 30 seconds”
- “Alexa, play the previous episode”
When you subscribe to a podcast, iTunes will automatically check each day for new episodes.
- Switch to “Podcasts” View
- Search for “Talk EM”
- Select “Talk EM” from the search results
- To subscribe to the Talk EM podcast, click the widget icon on the page and turn the Subscribed toggle to “on.” You can also stream an individual episode from the iTunes Store by clicking its episode number in the episode list.
Stream podcasts on http://play.google.com/music or using the Google Play Music app for Android. You can also download podcasts to listen offline, using the Android mobile app.