Introducing CME4Life’s Urgent Care CME- Critical Skills for Competence and Confidence, the premier online conference for physician assistants and nurse practitioners working in the ED. This comprehensive course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver fast and efficient care to your patients. You will gain practical insights on wound care, orthopedics, and infectious disease to build competence and confidence in your practice. With this course, you’ll learn how to be clean, efficient, and avoid common mistakes, all while ensuring the best possible outcomes for your patients. The course features several in-depth video sessions on a range of topics, from
- Introduction & Urgent Care Mindset
- Ophthalmologic Disorders
- Chest Pain
- Acute Abdominal Pain & Pregnancy Complications
- Basic Microbiology and Sepsis
- Common Rashes & Antibiotics & Wound Care
- Orthopedic Complaints & Effective Communication & Medical Errors & Medical Malpractice
Sign up today to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to excel in your practice!
Products will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received for your purchase. All products are shipped via USPS® priority mail service. For specific details on your product’s shipment, please call our support team at (800) 263-6840.
– CME4Life offers a 7 day money back guarantee on individual courses ordered. If you order multiple courses exceeding $1,000.00, CME4Life will refund you the full amount minus a $50.00 Per Course Administrative Fee plus S&H. If you have not tried our products previously, we strongly encourage that you purchase a single product first to ensure it will meet your educational style and needs. CME4Life reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals who consistently make large purchases only to return them.
Gift Cards/Product Purchases
– There are NO REFUNDS on any orders that include gift cards/special promotions. Once you receive your paid invoice, your order and credit card have been processed and NO REFUNDS will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.