You Will Pass… Our Record Speaks for Itself!
Join us for a dynamic and educational experience at CME4Life’s Demystifying Emergency Medicine Conference, taking place in Las Vegas. This symposium is designed for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners who work in emergency medicine settings, providing them with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills in delivering quality care in the moment.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from expert speakers in the field and participate in interactive sessions on a variety of relevant topics, including:
In addition to the educational sessions, attendees will also have ample opportunities to network and connect with peers, exchange ideas, and discuss best practices in the field.
The CME4Life’s Demystifying Emergency Medicine Conference is an essential event for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners who want to stay current on the latest advances in the field, enhance their skills, and deliver the highest quality of care to their patients. Register now to secure your spot at this cutting-edge conference.
**If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME4Life reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course. CME4Life will refund the registration fee but will not be held responsible for any related expenses incurred by participants.**
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to apply for 20.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of credits is yet to be determined.
Day 1 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Emergency Medicine Mindset: Helps you understand your mindset in emergency medicine and how it effects patient care.
· Lab Medicine: This program simplifies the understanding of the labs you need to master to be able to care for truly sick patients effectively and efficiently. This includes dealing with understanding and identifying sepsis, AKI, electrolyte abnormality and acute bleeding.
Day 2 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Pulmonary Medicine and CXR interpretation: This program provides a constructive approach to radiographic interpretation which will ultimately increase your confidence and competence in caring for patients. You will also be taught a mnemonic to help you recognize the five most important causes of shortness of breath and best practice strategies to evaluation patients . Topics covered on this day include COPD/Asthma, CHF, pneumonia and PE.
Day 3 – 7: 00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours
· Cardiac Medicine and ECG interpretation: This program compiles the previous day materials and expands to focus on the evaluation of acute chest pain. It is not always a myocardial infarction that causes the pain and the five major causes of chest pain will be reviewed along with their presentations.
Day 4 – 7:00am to 12:30pm (2 – 15 minute breaks) – 5 hours.
· Abdominal Medicine: This last program continues to expand from the previous days to effectively evaluate acute abdominal pain. We will review a systematic approach to a patient presenting with acute pain along with diagnosis and treatment of acute gastrointestinal bleeding and the use of gastric lavage. Lastly, we will discuss work up and treatment of appendicitis using the most current guidelines.
Additional tab information
Hotel booking link coming soon!
100% PANCE GUARANTEE:
IF YOU FAIL YOUR PANCE AFTER TAKING OUR CURRICULUM,
WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR UNTIL YOU PASS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY MENTORED BY JOHN, AS WELL AS PUT INTO A STUDY COHORT.