PANCE Review

PANRE: Adult, Surgery or Primary Care Track?

John Bielinski, MS PA-C By February 1, 2015June 3rd, 2022No Comments
PANRE: Adult, Surgery or Primary Care Track?

PANRE question: Which track did you choose?

I had a choice when I registered for my PANRE which I am to take this week.

While 60% of the PANRE will cover the same content, the remaining 40% can be directed towards more general questions in one of three areas:

Adult medicine
Surgery
Primary care

This gives me the opportunity to focus more of the exam on my clinical area of practice. As an emergency medicine guy, which do I feel most comfortable with? I am going with adult medicine. Why adult medicine? Well, I see my share of kids in the ED, yet I struggle with the different rashes and pediatric immunizations.

[one_second]

The PANRE will still be an exam based on general knowledge, and I have the option of having more general questions in one of the areas listed above. The content blueprint remains the same because the NCCPA will need to follow their blueprint.

The PANRE exam will be equated for difficulty, so no matter which version I get, my exam will be no harder or easier statistically speaking. There is no “psychiatry heavy” or “OB/GYN heavy” boards.

The PANRE will still be scored as a single exam, and I will still receive a single score. (I was told this always comes on a Thursday morning from an inside source.) I understand my score will not show whether I chose to focus my exam in adult medicine, surgery or primary care.

[/one_second] [one_second]
PANRE Track, which one is for you?

Which PANRE track should I take?

 

[/one_second]

When I pass, I will receive the same credential as always –certified physician assistant (best job in the year per Forbes’ Magazine 2014.)

If you need a secret weapon to pass your PANRE we have solutions to Maximize Your Mind. Picture a small group PANRE review with an industry leading PA educator. CLICK HERE for more PANRE Board Review information, or possibly a DVD program if you prefer to study at home, or a larger conference in a great location. Whatever you feel you need to help pass the PANCE or PANRE, we have a solution.

 

Visit one of our PANRE conferences!

If you still have questions please email us at
kara@cme4life.com

For iCME4Life.com account log in issues, email
sarah@cme4life.com

100% PANCE GUARANTEE:

IF YOU FAIL YOUR PANCE AFTER TAKING OUR CURRICULUM,
WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR UNTIL YOU PASS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY MENTORED BY JOHN, AS WELL AS PUT INTO A STUDY COHORT.

CME4Life Resources Page

You Will Pass… Our Record Speaks for Itself!


CME4Life offers a 7 day money back guarantee on individual courses ordered. If you order multiple courses exceeding $1,000.00, CME4Life will refund you the full amount minus a $50.00 Per Course Administrative Fee plus S&H. If you have not tried our products previously, we strongly encourage that you purchase a single product first to ensure it will meet your educational style and needs. CME4Life reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals who consistently make large purchases only to return them.

Gift Cards/Product Purchases – There are NO REFUNDS on any orders that include gift cards/special promotions. Once you receive your paid invoice, and your order and credit card have been processed NO REFUNDS will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Conference Cancellation Policy – Written cancellations received 30 or more days prior to the conference start date will be eligible for a full refund of the registration fee paid. Cancellations received less than 30 days, but prior to the conference start date will receive credit towards a future CME4Life conference of their choice. For cancellations received on or after the conference start date, 50% of the registration fee paid will be credited toward a future CME4Life conference.

**If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME4Life reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course or conference. CME4Life will refund the registration fee but will not be held responsible for any related expenses incurred by participants.**