American Medical Seminars, Inc.® Emergency Medicine – Cardiology and Vascular Medicine
American Medical Seminars, Inc.® Emergency Medicine Cardiology and Vascular Medicine: ECGs; Vascular Imaging; Coagulopathy is approved for 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and includes access to download your Audio MP3 &/or Video MP4, Color Digital Syllabus and Online Testing. With the hardcover option, you will be sent the CDs/DVDs, a Full Color Printed & Bound Syllabus, and Your Testing Materials.
Downloadable/Streaming: Includes MP3/MP4; PDF Color Syllabus; Online Testing
Hard Copy: Includes Audio CDs; DVDs; Printed/Bound Full-Color Syllabus; Test Packet; S&H
Ordering is Simple!
Select your Media Type as either Download or Hardcover. Next, click “Add to Cart”. Once your order has been processed, you will be contacted by our team with your login/download information.
American Medical Seminars, Inc.® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA – American Medical Seminars, Inc.® designates these enduring materials for the maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Topics and Objectives
Title: Emergency Medicine – Cardiology and Vascular Medicine: ECGs; Vascular Imaging; Coagulopathy
Faculty: Adam R. Guttentag, M.D.; Joel Kravitz, M.D., F.A.C.E.P., F.R.C.P.S.C.; and Gregary D. Marhefka, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.P.
Original Release Date: July 1, 2016 Review Date: July 1, 2017 Expiration Date: July 1, 2019
TOPIC 1: ECGs that Primary Care Practitioners Cannot Miss.
Upon completion of this session, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize subtle tachyarrhythmias.
- Recognize subtle bradyarrhythmias.
- Recognize potentially life threatening ECG morphologies.
- Recognize subtle STEMI patterns.
TOPIC 2: Vascular Imaging: Carotids, Aorta and More.
Upon completion of this session, the participant should be able to: EBM, COMP
- Design an evidence based algorithm for integrating CT angiography into evaluation of patients with suspected carotid stenosis.
- Select appropriate tests to order for patients with suspected acute aortic syndromes.
- Integrate modern CT angiographic techniques into evaluation of suspected visceral and peripheral artery disease.
TOPIC 3: Coagulopathy in the ER: All Bleeding Stops Eventually.
Upon completion of this session, the participant should be able to: COMP
- Differentiate different patterns of coagulopathy that present to the ED.
- Develop an evaluation and treatment plan for non-traumatic bleeding disorders in the ED, including hemophilia, TTP, ITP and others.
- Outline the rationale and indications for the use of blood products used in the treatment of the bleeding patient.
- Discuss some of the newer anticoagulation agents used today, such as Prasugrel (Effient) and Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Products will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received for your purchase. All products are shipped via FedEx ground service. For specific details on the shipment of your product, please call our support team at (800) 263-6840.
– CME4Life offers a 7 day money back guarantee on individual courses ordered. If you order multiple courses exceeding $1,000.00, CME4Life will refund you the full amount minus a $50.00 Per Course Administrative Fee plus S&H. If you have not tried our products previously, we strongly encourage that you purchase a single product first to ensure it will meet your educational style and needs. CME4Life reserves the right to refuse to sell to individuals who consistently make large purchases only to return them.
Gift Cards/Product Purchases
– There are NO REFUNDS on any orders that include gift cards/special promotions. Once you receive your paid invoice, your order and credit card have been processed and NO REFUNDS will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.