Hospitalist Medicine Demystified
- DVD 1: Secrets of Laboratory Medicine (2 hours):
- The one critical question you have to answer about anemia
- The biggest error in the evaluation of hyponatremia
- The single best predictor that your patient is going to die during your shift
- The secrets of acidosis taught only in medical school
- The 9 causes of sinus tachycardia
- The electrolyte that kills more the all others combined.
- Where’s the major malfunction? Understanding the Kidney
- Death or blocked? Mastering the 5 players of Liver Function Tests
- Does elevation really matter? Demystifying pancreatic enzymes
- How to decode blood clotting; platelets and clotting cascade
- The four nasty, dirty bugs we deal with daily. Getting to know Clostridium.
- The 6 positive bugs the every good clinician can identify
- DVD 2: Pulmonary Medicine & CXR Interpretation (2 hours):
- Speechless. Sleepy. He’s going to stop breathing
- Diagnosis the decompensating pulmonary patient early
- RIP’t ROAR’ing ABCs-> A flawless way to read a CXR
- Is he “blue” or “sleepy?”
- How to understand Hypoxia verses hypercarbia?
- The 4 critical secrets to the assessment of a pulmonary patient
- The best system to evaluate a chest XRAY in medicine
- Congestive Heart Failure: where’s the money?
- You have to handle that airway obstruction with “T.L.C.!”
- You can’t order it if you don’t know about it -Asthma and life saving options
- Understand the 3 radiographic presentation of pneumonia
- Fend off the grim reaper from your patient: Mastering the pulmonary embolism
- DVD 3: Advanced 12 Lead EKG:
- The 6 causes of ST segment elevation
- The 4 causes of T wave depression
- The 4 causes of T wave inversion
- The 6 causes of a wide QRS complex
3 DVD set
- Secrets of Laboratory Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine & CXR Interpretation
- Advanced 12 Lead EKG
AAPA Credit Value:
This program is not currently approved for AAPA Category 1 Credit CME.
Products will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received for your purchase. All products are shipped via USPS® priority mail service. For specific details on the shipment of your product, please call our support team at (800) 263-6840.
Customers are allowed 60 days from the date of the initial purchase. Customer is also responsible for any fees incurred for the shipment of the returned product and to insure the package includes full replacement value of the contents received. Refunds will be issued back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase (minus shipping and handling costs). We reserve the right to charge a $75 restocking fee on all returns. There are no refunds for the video on demand series. Read the Details.